Autumn Salad with Sweet Camelina Oil Dressing
1 Tbsp Camelina Oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 Butternut squash (or your squash of choice)
2 cups Kale
3/4 cup Cranberries
1/2 cup Walnuts
1) Preheat oven to 450F
2) Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds. Cut into half-moon shapes.
3) Spread squash on baking sheet. Sprinkle with camelina oil, salt and pepper and toss well.
4) Bake until soft for about 40-45 minutes.
5) Once done, cut into smaller pieces and keep aside.
6) In a large bowl, toss together the kale, roasted squash, salt, pepper, walnuts and cranberries.
7) Transfer to serving bowl and toss with camelina oil dressing and enjoy!
Sweet Camelina Oil Dressing w/ Autumn Salad
1 cup camelina Oil
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
3 Tbsp Honey
1 tsp ground clover
1 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp salt
Whisk ingredients together and refrigerate until use
Pumpkin Energy Balls
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp camelina oil
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup camelina seeds
3 Tbsp honey
1) Put the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Cover the bowl and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours, this will make them easier to roll.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll the mixture into 12-14 balls.
3) Chill for 2 more hours and enjoy!